Equipment Services from Our Offices in Texas and New Mexico
Local Septic, LLC keeps oilfield workers safe and well-rested with the most modern accommodations on the market today. We offer state-of-the-art trailers with the latest safety equipment to protect workers from exhaustion or dehydration. Our goal is to help you minimize costly accidents and injuries and keep your workers productive. We are passionate about improving conditions for workers, and we go above and beyond the industry standard to ensure we meet this goal. Our trailers can serve a variety of important functions:
- Cooling Trailer – Employees take their required breaks in the cool-down trailer.
- Heating Trailer – Employees warm up from the bitter cold, rain, or snow.
- Meeting Trailer – Hold daily meetings in a comfortable mobile-office setting.
- Safety Trailer – Provide a central emergency shower location for employees.
- Safety Lighting – Ensure your employees work safely at night.
- Porta Potties – Provide a comfortable, sanitized porta potty for workers.
Porta Potty Rental
Local Septic, LLC’s portable restrooms are designed for heavy use and longevity. These portable restrooms have rust- and corrosion-resistant large waste holding tanks, urinals, and toilets. Our floor plans offer multiple restroom stations based on your needs. We also offer female-only restrooms with separate locks. Our porta potty rentals are:
- Equipped with hand-sanitizer
- Sprayed with pesticide bi-weekly
- Sanitized bi-weekly
- Optional female-only restroom with separate lock
- 43.5′ width
- 91” height
- 60-gallon holding tank
- 19” seat height
- non-splash urinal standard
PORTABLE HAND WASHING STATION
Portable hand washing stations at your event or work site have several benefits including, shorter wait times for porta-potties, and quick sanitation without on needing to visit the porta potty on the event site. Even when the porta potty has a sanitation station inside, if the event gets busy, the quick turnaround time for the potty is important for the convenience and comfort of your guests.
Local Septic, LLC’s sturdy trash trailer units are built of heavy-duty, steel frame construction. Each unit is equipped with high-capacity brakes and axles, 10-ply trailer-rated tires, heavy duty roof panels, rear swing doors, and 2″ bulldog coupler pullout and chains.
TRASH TRAILER PORTA POTTY COMBO
Local Septic, LLC offers trash trailer and porta potty combo units. These units are perfect for any job site that is mobile. As your job moves, so do the units to create a safe and sanitary work environment every step of the way.
ABOVE GROUND SEPTIC
Handle sewage at your location with Local Septic, LLC’s above ground septic systems. Above ground septic systems are great for RV’s, mobile offices and even oil rigs.
At Local Septic, LLC we can also meet your clean water needs with our potable water delivery service. We can deliver potable water in bulk amounts and are proud of the clean, safe water that we provide. Give us a call today to learn more. Local Septic, LLC provides potable water for mobile office trailers and living quarters on drilling rigs
Cool Down Trailers
- 20′ length, rather than 16′
- Capacity of up to 16 people
- 48” fan with 48” blade for greater cooling capacity
- 325-gallon water tank
- Heavy-duty steel framed trailer
Local Septic, LLC’s cool-down trailers are designed to fit your needs. We offer a basic flat-bed design with a commercial-grade steel roof, sunshade, high-capacity water tank, and an evaporative air fan capable of reducing the ambient air temperature by as much as 30 degrees. For more advanced needs, Local Septic, LLC offers a combination cool-down/heating trailer, which is a fully enclosed design built on a cargo trailer shell. Each unit is equipped with refrigerated air and high-powered diesel generator.
Emergency Shower and Eye Wash Trailers
- ANSI Z358.1-2009 conforming shower performance at 20 gallons/minute for 15 minutes with 30 PSI at tepid temperature
- ANSI Z358.1-2009 conforming eye wash at .4 gallons/minute for 15 minutes
- All trailers are equipped with PVC spill berm to contain all gray water discharged by trailer to meet 100% EPA requirement
- Meet ANSI standards by supplying 20 gallons of water per minute for 15 minutes
- Water holding tanks are inspected weekly for TCEQ and EPA compliance
- Steel frame construction
- ANSI recommended 8′ interior height
- Minimum 550 gallons of fresh water capacity
- Emergency drench hose included on each trailer
- Waterproof lighting in shower and control room
- Aluminum exterior skin panels
- Closed cell foam insulation with radiant reflective and vapor barrier
- Trailer identification signage: Emergency Shower
- Emergency light activated when operating
Local Septic’s model E-312 emergency shower and eyewash trailers are equipped with high-capacity water tanks and wastewater holding tanks. If needed, our units can include separate sections for men and women.
Our MQ Power WhisperWatt generator are super-silent and provide a steady and reliable source of power for the task at hand. They are durably built – designed to face the elements at construction sites, natural disaster sites, and any other rugged place where you need to bring your own power.
Local Septic, LLC provides high-intensity outdoor lighting systems to ensure your employees work safely and efficiently at night or in darkened conditions.
- Special Events
Hydrovac excavation systems, also known as hydrovac excavators, use high-pressure water to loosen soil, rocks, and debris, while continuously vacuuming the material into a vacuum truck. This method is far superior to normal trenching and ditching equipment, in that it is not digging, and allows for precise excavation without fear of damaging underground utilities.
Backhoes are used for a variety of reasons, including excavation, light demolition and construction. Backhoes are large, unwieldy and need a specific license to operate. In order to get your project started on the right foot, call Local Septic, LLC and get the job done right.
Everyone knows what a forklift looks like, but many people don’t understand that operating a forklift safely and efficiently isn’t as easy as it may seem. Forklifts are used to transport large, heavy loads with ease and can be an incredibly useful tool – with proper instruction and execution. Call Local Septic, LLC for your forklift needs.
Man lifts, also known as cherry pickers, can carry up to three people at a time. These are used for a variety of jobs and our employees are trained to operate this equipment safely, taking the worry off your shoulders. Regardless of your industry, if you need a man lift for any reason, Local Septic, LLC has you covered.